JAR offers: classic, sports and supercar storage and services across East Sussex and Kent.
Our services include:
- Classic, sports, high performance, prestige cars
- Mechanical overhauls on engines, & transmissions
- Electronic fault diagnostics – Autologic diagnostics
- Sports Car/ race car chassis / balance set ups
- 4 wheel geometry alignment / corner weight checks & adjustments
- Classic car upgrades & enhancements
- Electrical repairs
- Air conditioning service, repairs & retro fitting
- Restoration, fabrication, chassis repairs, jig alignment
- Protective under body coatings & cavity wax oil
- Sympathetic fitment of alarm / immobilisers & trackers
- MOT & SVA / IVA Test work
- Pre & post sale inspections
- General maintenance & servicing
Our workshop facilities are quite simply superb. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and all work is carried out to a high standard. We work to meet manufacturers’ standards and where possible we endeavour to exceed such standards. You will find our labour rate to be superb value for money for the services that we offer & our excellent facilities. Please note that we do not operate as a general retail garage and all visits are by appointment only. As such we offer our clients a unique and an individual service. For more information about our services for classic, race and supercar storage in East Sussex and Kent, please contact us.
J A Rose Ltd (JAR Car Storage) were proud winners of the “Restorer of the Year”
At the Octane Historic Motoring Awards on 15th November 2023 held at the Dorchester Hotel in Mayfair, London. We had been shortlisted in this category as part of “Team 3019” for a restoration of a 1965 Shelby 427 Competition Cobra, CSX3019. Directors Jonathan and Anne Rose attended the fabulous black-tie awards dinner, together with project leader Barry Burgess and Ben Nankivell.
The Cobra ‘3019’ was on display at The Beaulieu Motor Museum from 1987 to the end of 2022. Under new ownership the restoration began and was completed in just 10 months for its first event in September 2023, taking part in the prestigious Carroll Shelby celebration parade at the Goodwood Revival. Every component on the car was carefully dismantled and each meticulously returned to its 1966 specification.